iTEC Lab Policy
Using our computer labs, you agree to abide by our policies listed below. If you cannot abide by the Rules and Regulations of our Labs, you will be asked to leave and/or be subjected to involvement by Campus Authorities. Please be respectful to your fellow Classmates and Staff Members.
A valid CityTech ID card must be presented and swiped in order to use the lab. (CityTech Alumni must present their Alumni card and students from other CUNY colleges must present their CUNY college card. An image of this card will be taken for our records and security purposes. No one else will be permitted into the lab for the use of computers.)
Students are allowed to print up to 30 Pages A Day in (G-600) / 150 Pages Per Week in (V-217.)
Please respect your TEC (Technology Enhancement Centers.)
- Eat food and drink beverages outside of these labs.
No Loud Music. Please lower your headset volume to appropriate levels.
No Phone Calls allowed in the Lab. (This includes on all forms of electronic devices and applications, i.e.; Headsets, Tablets, Laptops, Smartphones, Video Calls, Skype, FaceTime, etc.)
Children and Pets are not permitted in the lab.
Pornography is not permitted in the lab.
- Offenders will be reported to campus authorities.
Please be courteous to your fellow students by
- Using the computers for ACADEMIC USE ONLY. Other students need to use the computers as well.
- Keep your voices down, no loud conversations.
- Answering your phone calls outside the lab.
- Lowering your music players volume.
- Keeping the lab clean. Please take your trash with you.
- The lab is not responsible for lost properties.
- After 30 minutes, all unattended items will be considered lost & found. Please visit Public Safety for inquires.
- We have the right to monitor all computers.
- During intersession, our lab hours may vary.
- Computers are set to turn off automatically 10 minutes before closing. PLEASE SAVE ALL YOUR WORK
Last Updated: 2018