iTEC Lab Policy
Using our computer labs, you agree to abide by our policies listed below. If you cannot abide by the Rules and Regulations of our Labs, you will be asked to leave and/or be subjected to involvement by Campus Authorities. Please be respectful to your fellow Classmates and Staff Members.
CUNY Identification is required to access the computers in this lab. CUNY Students, who are not City Tech students, and City Tech alumni must present their CUNY ID at the front desk and are limited to 1 hour of computer usage. An image of this ID will be taken for our records and security purposes. No one else will be permitted into the lab for the use of computers. No exceptions.
Students are allowed to print up to 30 Pages A Day in (G-600) / 150 Pages Per Week in (V-217.)
Please respect your TEC (Technology Enhancement Centers.)
- Eat food and drink beverages outside of these labs.
No Loud Music. Please lower your headset volume to appropriate levels.
No Phone Calls allowed in the Lab. (This includes on all forms of electronic devices and applications, i.e.; Headsets, Tablets, Laptops, Smartphones, Video Calls, Skype, FaceTime, etc.)
Children and Pets are not permitted in the lab.
Pornography is not permitted in the lab.
- Offenders will be reported to campus authorities.
Please be courteous to your fellow students by
- Using the computers for ACADEMIC USE ONLY. Other students need to use the computers as well.
- Keep your voices down, no loud conversations.
- Answering your phone calls outside the lab.
- Lowering your music players volume.
- Keeping the lab clean. Please take your trash with you.
- The lab is not responsible for lost properties.
- After 30 minutes, all unattended items will be considered lost & found. Please visit Public Safety for inquires.
- We have the right to monitor all computers.
- During intersession, our lab hours may vary.
- Computers are set to turn off automatically 10 minutes before closing. PLEASE SAVE ALL YOUR WORK
Last Updated: September 2018